your partner to change dimension
Azulis Capital supports high-potential SMEs providing equity funding to accelerate dimension change and facilitate transition by committing to environmental and social responsibility.
COVID-19 health crisis
Information on the mobilisation of Azulis Capital
Download our statement in pdf format
Tailor-made solutions via majority control or minority positions
Equity investment from €7 million up to €30 million
We target companies from €20 million to €120 million in Enterprise Value
/Le regard d'Azulis
5th release (December 2021)
Agroalimentaire : Croissance, transformation et RSE
« Les entreprises qui s’approprient aujourd’hui la RSE seront les plus performantes à long terme »
Accompagner la transformation d’une entreprise familiale à forte croissance en groupe multimarque
MMF 6 HOLDS ITS FINAL CLOSING AT €280M
ESG REPORT 2021
LA PHOCEENNE DE COSMETIQUE
focuses on french middle market companies with growth potential
We offer buyout or expansion capital schemes to middle market companies with an enterprise value of €20 million to €120 million, with a priority on companies worth €30-€80 million, that are:
- independent, and most often family-owned companies
- managed by dynamic entrepreneurs
- usually with a leading position in their market segment
- with a proactive business plan, and a hub potential around which to structure other businesses
- willing to engage in measures to promote CSR.
- We support the management team over a period of four to seven years. Our ambition is to significantly increase the value of the company by improving both its financial and non-financial performance.
- We ensure that management maintains its managerial autonomy and benefits from profit-sharing incentives. We encourage the development of staff profit-sharing in the company.
- We provide tailor-made solutions to enhance the company’s development capacity.
- We place high value on management becoming shareholders in the company.
supporting entrepreneurial projects with our sector know-how and experience
Health & Personal Services
Food & Beverages
A dedicated two-member team of professionals studies each deal opportunity using a double-sided approach combining a sector-based assessment with an in-depth financial review.
We invest as lead or co-lead investor in:
- leveraged buy-out transactions
- growth financing
- capital replacement with leverage (owner buy-out) or not