your partner to change dimension
Azulis Capital supports high-potential SMEs providing equity funding to accelerate dimension change and facilitate transition by committing to environmental and social responsibility.
Tailor-made solutions via majority control or minority positions
Equity investment from €7 million up to €30 million
We target companies from €20 million to €120 million in Enterprise Value
/Le regard d'Azulis
First release (april 2019)
Autonomie et dépendance : quelles solutions ?
Adopter une approche humaine de la dépendance
Destia, destiné à l’autonomie
RAPPORT RSE 2018
COLLOQUE AGROFINANCE 2018
focuses on french middle market companies with growth potential
We offer buyout or expansion capital schemes to middle market companies with an enterprise value of €20 million to €120 million, with a priority on companies worth €30-€80 million, that are:
- independent, and most often family-owned companies
- managed by dynamic entrepreneurs
- usually with a leading position in their market segment
- with a proactive business plan, and a hub potential around which to structure other businesses
- willing to engage in measures to promote CSR.
- We support the management team over a period of four to seven years. Our ambition is to significantly increase the value of the company by improving both its financial and non-financial performance.
- We ensure that management maintains its managerial autonomy and benefits from profit-sharing incentives. We encourage the development of staff profit-sharing in the company.
- We provide tailor-made solutions to enhance the company’s development capacity.
- We place high value on management becoming shareholders in the company.
supporting entrepreneurial projects with our sector know-how and experience
Health & Human Services
Industry & Business Services
Food & Beverage
Retail & B2B distribution
A dedicated two-member team of professionals studies each deal opportunity using a double-sided approach combining a sector-based assessment with an in-depth financial review.
We invest as lead or co-lead investor in:
- leveraged buy-out transactions
- growth financing
- capital replacement with leverage (owner buy-out) or not