your partner to change dimension
Azulis Capital supports high-potential SMEs providing equity funding to accelerate dimension change and facilitate transition by committing to environmental and social responsibility.
COVID-19 health crisis
Information on the mobilisation of Azulis Capital
Download our statement in pdf format
Tailor-made solutions via majority control or minority positions
Equity investment from €7 million up to €30 million
We target companies from €20 million to €120 million in Enterprise Value
/Le regard d'Azulis
4th release (Mars 2021)
Partager la valeur grâce à l’actionnariat salarié
« L’actionnariat salarié renforce la motivation des salariés et leur adhésion au projet d’entreprise »
Actionnariat salarié : quatre dirigeants partagent leur expérience
Nomination d’Astrid Cloarec en tant qu’Associée d’Azulis Capital
First close on €200m for MMF6
focuses on french middle market companies with growth potential
We offer buyout or expansion capital schemes to middle market companies with an enterprise value of €20 million to €120 million, with a priority on companies worth €30-€80 million, that are:
- independent, and most often family-owned companies
- managed by dynamic entrepreneurs
- usually with a leading position in their market segment
- with a proactive business plan, and a hub potential around which to structure other businesses
- willing to engage in measures to promote CSR.
- We support the management team over a period of four to seven years. Our ambition is to significantly increase the value of the company by improving both its financial and non-financial performance.
- We ensure that management maintains its managerial autonomy and benefits from profit-sharing incentives. We encourage the development of staff profit-sharing in the company.
- We provide tailor-made solutions to enhance the company’s development capacity.
- We place high value on management becoming shareholders in the company.
supporting entrepreneurial projects with our sector know-how and experience
Health & Personal Services
Food & Beverages
A dedicated two-member team of professionals studies each deal opportunity using a double-sided approach combining a sector-based assessment with an in-depth financial review.
We invest as lead or co-lead investor in:
- leveraged buy-out transactions
- growth financing
- capital replacement with leverage (owner buy-out) or not